Jim’s Building Inspections is a professional company that provides property owners in New Zealand with professional, conclusive, and forward-thinking building and home inspections that are simple to understand and thorough to read.
The home inspection Auckland, Frankton, Silverdale reports are all generated with the use of state-of-the-art technology, made available to their clients within 24-hours after the inspection.
The stringent pre-selection process makes sure that the appointed building-consultant is not only qualified but also licensed, insured, skilled, and knowledgeable about the specific property location along with the New Zealand environment.
Who Needs A Building Or Home Inspection Auckland, Frankton, Silverdale?
Building inspections are highly recommended for:
– Commercial clients
– Property managers
– Property investors
The Importance Of Building Inspections
The team of inspectors from Jim’s Building Inspections, are highly-trained and are backed by experience when it comes to building systems, products, industry standards, and design methods that are commonly used throughout New Zealand. They also have knowledge of factors that are specific to NZ such as extreme weather and earthquake risks.
These building inspections involve a non-destructive, visual inspection of a property, that specifically targets:
– Interior and exterior roof materials and spaces
– Underfloor areas including framing, ground moisture, insulation, and foundations
– Exterior and interior of a property including floors, ceilings, walls, along with any specific system and services
– Other structures on a property such as garages or sheds
– The site itself that includes factors like fencing, driveways, retaining walls, and drainage
Jim’s Building Inspections also uses other instruments to conduct their inspections which include sounding devices, scopes, thermal-imaging cameras, and moisture meters which results in accurate and precise information.
Here is a list of the specific areas that a home inspection Auckland, Frankton, Silverdale includes:
– Interior roof
– Exterior roof
– Underfloor (when applicable)
– Exterior and interior of the building
– Other on-site structure such as sheds, carports, and garages
– Other factors such as fencing, retaining walls, and drainage
How Long Does An Inspection Take?
This will depend on the property, but in most cases, these inspections take 1 to 2 hours. Some of the inspections will take less time which will depend on the accessibility and the defects that are found.
From here the inspector will prepare a report and then contact the client about their findings. These reports are typically made available within 24-hours of the inspection.
What Is Excluded?
– Areas that are too high. ( Second story roofs will be inspected by arrangement only)
– Explanation of zoning or ownership or title matters
– Issues that relate to the compliance with building acts and regulations
Jim’s Building Inspections provides service to most of New Zealand with their key areas in the regional and metropolitan areas.
Clients that require these inspections typically include commercial clients, property managers, property investors, and home buyers.
Jim’s Building Inspections now inspects properties all over New Zealand and are interested in franchisees in order to continue their expansion for home inspection Auckland, Frankton, Silverdale. At this stage, They already has 54 divisions which are made up of around 4000 franchisees.